Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ha! you thought I'd never write again, didn't you?
We're still alive.
We moved into a new house down the road, complete with a swimming pool and hot tub.  What a blessing the extra space, laundry room, and garage is.
The boys are growing by leaps and bounds... I guess we have a new family member since the last post. Amos is almost 7 months now!! Adam is a cantankerous two year old with a sweet smile.
Today we went as a family to Baby Gym at church for Adam to run around and play. It was the last until January when they start up again.  While the boys napped today, I was able to get a lot of things done around the house. It feels good to get things done.  I find, that when I don't nap, so much gets done... but on the other hand, when I don't nap, my energy level goes down to 0 and things go south.  It's hard to find the right line. I need to do both.
It's getting late for Adam and I need to put him to bed.  He's watching "Kipper the Dog." It's his favorite show. He recently started being scared of being alone.  That's no fun.  Well, more later. 

3 comments:

Charissa said...

yay!!!!!

Maybe you can nap on an every other day basis. :-)

The Sauders said...

Glad to have you back to the blog world. I miss you my friend!

Kev and the kiddo's are planning on watching the world series... wish you all could come over and join us.
Much love!

Benjamin Lensch said...

I was just hitting the refresh button over and over until you finally submitted another blog post! Eureka!
Lahvy Dahvy.