Friday, November 4, 2011

fall is here.... hope it stays

Adam and I just stood on the porch and waved goodbye to Brian as he drove away to work. What a simple pleasure. It shows and cultivates a love and respect within our family. 
It's raining today. And, it's cold.  Can't tell you how awesome that is.  I mean, seriously, it was 80 yesterday and we had the screen door open on November 3rd. Finally it is scheduled to be cool this week and one would think it won't be getting hot again for a while. One would think. You never know.

Amos is sleeping.  Adam has been put down for his nap, but remains awake. The house is quiet and the possibilities are endless.... I think I wrote about that last time. :) But, since Brian let me go back to bed for a little nap after he got up, I think I'll skip the afternoon nap (amos should be up soon anyhow) and maybe I'll do some ironing. Brian was given some quality dress shirts that need ironing before he can wear them.  Ironing takes me forever.  At least 15 or 20 minutes for one shirt.  I don't know why.  I don't like it.  It doesn't like me.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

ironing is my least favorite chore.

Mom said...

Great project while you're watching a movie! Because it was always my least favorite too, I always made myself do it on laundry day.... Just like cleaning bathrooms are my least favorite so I make myself do that first on cleaning day! But then that's me.... :) Love you! If I was there I'd do it for you--all the more reason for you to move up here!!