Tuesday, March 2, 2010

roller

This is Adam with his Grandma Harr while we visited with them last week. Adam loves reading stories.
Up high!
Here is Adam after his bath in the sink at Grandma and Grandpa's house in San Jose.
I took this picture to show how his hair is coming in! Isn't it adorable?
Who can resist those cheeks? They are very kissable. Adam is teething now and drool is his constant companion.
Beautiful pink tulips from my hubby! I love being surprised with flowers out of the blue!

Adam has learned how to roll over. Just one way though. He can't go from his back to his stomach. Since he is a stomach sleeper, we've been having struggles at nap time. He immediately rolls over onto his back and then won't go to sleep. We've had to start retraining him with long bouts of crying before he goes to sleep. This morning he cried for 45 minutes. I went up to say hello twice and comfort him for a minute and then had to leave him again. It's no fun listening to your little one wail.
This picture is one I just took. He hardly cried as I put him down for his afternoon nap. What a blessing! He did, however, fall asleep holding onto the railing.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Love his hair! and his chubby cheeks! He looks like your chubby baby pictures.