
Well, here is Adam. He turned 5 months old yesterday. He loves to play in his exersaucer, as well as his johnny-jump-up.

Brian and I have been on the South Beach Diet for almost a month now, although you might not be able to tell by the double chin in this picture. :) I found a treasure trove of sugar-free candy at the Super Walmart and bought several bags. I packaged them up and gave them to Brian for Valentine's Day. The big find was Brian's favorite candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. We didn't know they made them in sugar-free. Most all of the candy I got uses the sweetener Splenda, so it's a lot healthier than other sweeteners.

For about a year now, I've slowly been working on this "scrapbook" I guess you could call it. Although it's not a scrapbook in the way people use that word now with all sorts of fancy paper and cut-outs and stickers. There is a bit of that, but mostly, it's just special notes and cards and pictures, as well as tickets, etc of places we went. I've been wanting to make this so we can continue to add to it as a family. I haven't worked on it since Adam was born since the next thing I had to do was the wedding and that was a lot of work. But today we were at home all day and I had time to work on it. I was able to get everything sifted through, separated,and laid out on the pages I want them on. Next time, I'll start the process of making it more pretty.

This was my dinner tonight. Charissa told me to blog about it since I was bragging to her over the phone about how my sweet husband made me such a beautiful Cobb salad. He used to make them when he worked at a restaurant. Presentation is everything with Brian, but in this case, it also tastes delicious.

And, finally, how could I resist one more picture of my sweet boy. From the looks of his chin, he's not on a diet for sure. I've been feeding him solids in the morning and evening. Sweet potatoes are his favorite, but he likes the avocado and banana too.
1 comment:
yay! thanks for listening to me. I enjoyed reading up on your life oh so much! I love Adam's fuzzy baby hair that is coming in a little more, and I just want him to come through my computer screen and kiss me with those lips!
Sugar free candy sounds like it defeats the purpose...I love that you scrapbook your life...and the Cobb salad is beautiful! Tell Brian, "well done!"
Love you! *Cluck Cluck*
Post a Comment