
This weekend we drove up to San Jose to be with Brian's parents. Brian's Dad is turning 70 this week. His sister came o

ver from Tahoe and we actually drove up without telling his dad so we could surprise him. He was indeed surprised and we had a wonderful time

together. Saturday night we had a big barbeque. Brian's brother Dave came over for dinner too. Besides eating too much good food, we spent time relaxing and playing games and getting hair cuts (Brian's sister is a hairdresser). Brian and his dad are currently having one last dart game before we hit the road. It's been a nice weekend.
This last week, on Thursday and Friday, Brian had a two-part interview with his new editor for the job position. He feels that it went well. Thankyou to those who have prayed for him.

We still are waiting to find out who she chooses
in the next couple weeks. We are content either way. Our good Lord has blessed us so richly already.

2 comments:
Hi guys!
I tried this a second ago and ended up blipping myself off somehow ... so will try again! =_
I just sent Karen an e-mail asking about the weekend and realized that next time I need to check the blog 1st and then e-mail. Ooops! Anywho
Glad to see that you guys had a great weekend celebrating Brian's Dad's 70th birthday! Super idea to surprise him like that as I'm sure it wouldn't have been the same without you guys!
And how nice to have a hairdresser in the family - huh? Always a plus!
Well ... guess I"ll go for now. Just wanted to say a quick "hi!"
Love,
Trudy and John too
Sounds like you had a nice time! The pics are too cute - I really like your red hat ;-)
love you!
Post a Comment