
I'm not sure when we took this picture...found it on my camera. Daddy and Addy having fun....

We're always so happy when Brian has a day off work so we can spend it together. Yesterday, Sunday, we were all under the weather and stayed home from church. Brian fixed us this yummy lunch.

He ran to the store to get us some potato salad and he came back with this movie for us to watch. We've seen it before, but it's a good one.

And here is Adam this morning, playing on the floor while I get ready to post this blog. The ball he has is one we got at a garage sale on Saturday. There is a treasure-trove of baby toys out there for just nickels. He loves having new little things to play with. I like to have new little things to distract him with as I feed him solids since he has suddenly turned into such a finicky eater.
No comments:
Post a Comment